About Paula Landry
Paula Landry, MBA, is a film business and media-marketing consultant, crafting business & marketing plans, and producing branded videos for Fortune 500 companies, non-profit companies, colleges and universities.
Paula Landry, MBA, is a producer, author and media consultant, crafting evocative films, and impactful business & marketing plans for entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 companies, and non-profits.
Ms. Landry teaches entrepreneurship and media classes, consulting with media entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to raise money and grow their business.
She has conducted film and television library valuations in association with G&H Media for the Truman Capote Estate, Cinema 7 and the Australian Government. She is an instructor in media business courses at SVA, NYU, Park Film School at Ithaca College, Wagner College and MCNY.
Her eclectic career in media forms the foundation for a multi-media perspective to provide marketing solutions across a spectrum of media channels.
- Scheduling and Budgeting your Film: A Panic-Free Guide, 2nd Ed.
- The Business of FILM - A Practical Guide to Achieving Success in the Film Industry with co-author Stephen Greenwald, 2nd Ed. avail 2022
- Applying Entrepreneurship to Media, How Artists, Creatives, and Performers Can Use Startup Principles to Build Careers and Generate Income - available 2022
- Sell Your Screenplay in 30 Days - Using New Media
Landry is currently a professor of MBA and Media Management studies at
- Wagner College - (Staten Island, NY)
- Metropolitan College of New York (New York, NY)
Landry has taught workshops/seminars in film and media business around the world including at:
- Havana, Cuba
- New York University (New York, NY)
- School of Visual Arts (New York, NY)
- Regents College (London, England)
- Haifa Film Festival (Haifa, Israel)
- The Cannes Film Festival (Cannes, France)
- MTV (Paris, France)
Production credits include
- Dead in the Water (adaptation of play by Warren Adler)
- The Entitled (adaptation of novel by best-selling author Frank Deford)
- A Christmas Catastrophe
- Hunter is F**ed
- A Cat’s Tale
- Angel Passing
- Songs for Sophia
- The Second Execution of Romell Broom (dir. Michael Verhoeven)
- Façade and Legacy
- Asylum Seekers
- Little Pink Dress
- Wake Up In New York.
Ms. Landry is an active member and serves on the board of NYC Women Filmmakers.
Films and screenplays she has worked on have debuted at the Sundance Festival, AMFEST, winning recognition and awards at Austin Film Festival, Best Actors Film Festival, Made In New York Writers Room, Chelsea FF, BlackBird Int'l FF, Reel East.
Landry has won awards from Columbia Pictures Screen Gems, The Time Warner Showtime Audience Awards, and the Grand Jury Award at the WorldFest Houston International Film Festival.
"As a valued contributor to Script Magazine, Paula always delivers an insightful perspective on screenwriting that's invaluable to our readers. It's a pleasure to have her on our team of writers."
Editor and Online Community Manager Pipeline Media
"Ms. Landry is without reservation one of the most prepared, knowledgeable, hard working and efficient people in this business of film! If you need someone to help, advise or flat out produce your film, then she's the one. Paula has done it all and can steer you away from the rocks and into smooth sailing for your production (big or small) or writing project."
President at SnackPack Productions
While obtaining an MBA in Media Management, Paula Landry was my instructor for three courses. What impresses me the most about Professor Landry was her ability to reach people where they are and energize them while they seek their goals. Her ability to inspire is a game changer.
Digital Strategist & Visual Storyteller